Hi Troop 680,
An amazing family camp and court of honor is less than a month away. It is a great camp out for the whole family, not just the scouts. You do not want to miss the following great activities:
- Catapult competition - launching younger brothers and sisters for the furthest distance (maybe we will end up instead using tennis balls)
- Lots of yummy desserts as part of the competition between patrols
- Mr. Buetow (and other parents) in a dunk tank*
- Fire building competition
- Infection game around all the cool rocks
- Luxury accommodations with a 24 hour spa for all the moms who do not want to sleep in a tent*
Sign-up now to not miss out since we are limited to only the first 80 campers to stay overnight. Everyone can attend the excellent meal at the Court of Honor.
Note: the two items with * may be slight exaggerations. All the others are confirmed activities
- Friday April 17 - Sunday April 19
- Court of Honor at 5pm on Saturday
- Flexibility to arrive when you want to, Friday or Saturday
- Location is Lake Morena which is less than an hour from Poway (more details to follow on directions etc)
- All are welcome - scouts, parents, siblings, Gandalf, or Darth Vadar
- If you are camping overnight there is a tiny fee of $6 that will be collected at camp per person.
Do not forget to sign-up during the Monday scout meetings.
I look forward to seeing you at family camp,